1. One nasty blubbery pound of body fat equals 3,500 calories.
2. Excess calories ingested from food are stored in the body as fat tissue, that’s right, layers of unattractive white/yellowish stuff start forming around your back end, stomach, back, chest, etc.
3. Unabsorbed drugs taken years ago can be stored in fat tissue – does that suck or what!
4. As much as 95% of the fat ingested from foods are triglycerides (three fatty acid molecules to one glycerol molecule.
5. Think of body fat as a coat of insulation keeping you warm on those winter nights in Milwaukee, WI and causing you to sweat your butt off those summer days in Miami, FL.